Fravizel is an engineering and metalworking company with more than 36 years of experience. It has an industrial area of 12 800 sq.m (covered area) and a total of 105 000 sq.m.
Fravizel develops and manufactures earthmoving equipment (buckets, rippers, forks, quick couplers) and machines for quarries and general industry (diamond wire and drilling machines).Vision
The Metalworking Company Fravizel develops accessories and machinery to make its clients\' work easier, in every possible way (Problem Solver), developing innovative and quality products that meet clients\' needs and offering a strong after sales service.Mission
The mission of Fravizel – Metalworks and Engineering – is to develop, produce and market products and services for the natural stone, civil construction, forestry, mining, sea ports, and general industry sectors.
This is achieved by using appropriate technology and superior quality aiming at customer satisfaction, contributing to increased productivity, while respecting the individual (and especially its safety), society and the environment.Objectives
The main objectives that the company intends to achieve are:
- Environmental sustainability of the business;
- Launching innovative solutions in the market.
- Innovation and Creativity;
- Assistance and Commitment;
- Quality and Active Learning;
- Social Economic Environmental Sustainability and Gratitude.
Fravizel is present in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Oceania).
- Europe: Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Malta, Greece, Montenegro, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia;
- America: Canada, United States of America, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil;
- Asia: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait;
- Africa: South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Nigeria, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Senegal, Cape Verde, Mauritania, Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Oceania: Australia.